Sunday, May 3, 2009

SMSTSSS - I Miss The Moments We Share Together

Gold Arawana on Jejak Kasih.....


I try to find all of you, after 13 years I only managed to meet Mahazan at Stadium Sarawak five or Six years ago.

Anyway, I believed that you all are now success in your life....

Still remember on our dreams, Green Forever....even though I am not really like the green color, the color is just too special that keep us as one family for five years. On how special I am as a Sarawakian in our class, it just too many sweet memories we share together....

I download this photos from one of our friend blog, Saiful Huzaimi....still remember him??? (Sorry Bodek, curi gambar hang tak minta kebenaran, takdan nak minta kebenaran).....

So, we are not too old, not too late for jejak kasih, Hidayat (our popular rugby captain) leave a message at one of my article which keep me remember on all of you.... ...

For my Rugby teammates, we are always the champion....right? More photos will upload later, I promise....

Dulu, takdak handphone, nak contact pun susah...komputer pun masih pakai disket besaq. Kalau hangpa tersesat kat dalam blog aku, e-mail aku kat minjoes@yahoo.com atau tinggalkan mesej kat blog ni... (Haiyaaa.. my Penang language dah takdak bunyi Utara dah.....)


Class of 96.....


LAGU SEKOLAH

Kami penuntut putera dan puteri
harapan ibu pertiwi
Bersatu hati satu tujuan
Ilmu asas kemajuan

Pada sekolah kami
Bersumpah taat setia tekun
Berusaha bersopan
Santun berbudi mulia
Namamu kekal sentiasa

Oh Tuhan berilah rahmatMu
Yakin berusaha berilmu
Moga cita murni kami
Hidup berjaya berbakti

Pada sekolah kami
Bersumpah taat setia tekun
Berusaha bersopan
Santun berbudi mulia
Namamu kekal sentiasa


Farewell Party.....


IKRAR SEKOLAH

Bahawasanya kami
Mengaku sebagai pelajar
Sekolah Menengah Sains Tun Syed Sheh Shahabudin
Akan patuh kepada
Undang-undang sekolah dan asrama
Dan akan mematuhi tatatertib sekolah

Bahawasanya kami
Menjunjung tinggi
Segala kemudahan yang disediakan
Dan akan berusaha
Sedaya upaya
Menggarap ilmu pengetahuan yang berguna
Sehingga tercapainya kejayaan

Bahawasanya kami
Akan mengambil bahagian cergas
Dalam kegiatan-kegiatan
Dan akan senantiasa
Memelihara dan meninggikan
Nama baik sekolah

7 comments:

Toh Chee Leong's Collections said...

Bila masa engr. Minjo lihat macam kerjakat mana satu hotel? Kelihatan macam waitress di Kingwood Hotel Sibu. Hahahah. Abg Jo memang serba boleh.
Bila masa u maok main bola ragbi?
Ada bakat terpendam tidak mahu kasih declard.

BerN said...

good post... cool too

Gold Arawana said...

Dear All;

Thanks for the encouragements!

Sorry for late reply, I try to, but the time is always not on my side at this moment....

Gold Arawana said...

Pakcik Toh;

That is the sweetest moment of our life at SMSTSSS. Being as brother/sister for five years. Growing together from small kids to teenagers, the times seems too short for us.

About the costume, we do collection....for students, it was expensive than.

Yes I was... that was thirteen years ago, when i have six or eight muscles on my stomach. I only have one big muscle on my stomach now, anyway (buncit)....ha ha

Gold Arawana said...

Brother Bern;

Continue visit my blog....I will keep updating my blog....

michelleho said...

Bradder Minjo! Yes! You left the message on the correct person! It's ME! Haha!

Gold Arawana said...

Wowww....

I will glue your blog to my blog than.... I miss all of you....You are the first one I meet after 13 years...